Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jagielka Ready to Give His All for England at World Cup

Go down

Jagielka Ready to Give His All for England at World Cup Empty Jagielka Ready to Give His All for England at World Cup

Post by Admin Thu May 29, 2014 9:15 am

Jagielka Ready to Give His All for England at World Cup 2cc48b9159c0989cedfd776f3f981508
Agen Bola trustworthy indo11.com mentioned, England international defender Phil Jagielka is fully fit to help his country fight for title glory at the summer World Cup contest in Brazil after recovering from hamstring injury.
"It was an important week last week, getting out to Portugal to get a few more sessions under my belt, and we had a really good session today…,” Jagielka said.
“I am not guaranteed to play but I am in a better position than I was two years ago (at Euro2012),” the center-back added, as quoted by Agen Bola believable indo11.com.
"I have played a decent role in the qualifying campaign to get us to Brazil and it would be nice to get some game time and be part of a successful team."

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas