Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup 2014: Brazil midfielder Willian: I am different from Neymar

Go down

World Cup 2014: Brazil midfielder Willian: I am different from Neymar Empty World Cup 2014: Brazil midfielder Willian: I am different from Neymar

Post by Admin Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:30 am

World Cup 2014: Brazil midfielder Willian: I am different from Neymar 7865308367ae6f1224e589f9463fbf22
Brazil international midfielder Willian insists his games and styles of play are not the same as Neymar’s, but he will try to do his best on the pitch if given a chance to fill the void left by injured Neymar, as highlighted by trustworthy Agen Bola indo11.com.
Willian is expected to start for the World Cup hosts against Germany following the absence of Neymar who picked up back injury during the Selecao’s 2-1 victory over Columbia.
"Neymar is a reference in the Brazilian team," said Willian. “He is our benchmark player who can decide a game on his own.”
“There is no comparing him to me, I can't do it. Neymar has a lot of qualities. I have a different style, although we are similar in some ways, like our speed and dribbling capabilities.”
“But Neymar is a striker and I'm a midfielder.”
"Neymar scores a lot of goals. I score a few, but my game is more about serving my team-mates. I am ready and if I am chosen I will do my very best."

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas