Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boulahrouz signs a one-year contract with Feyenoord on a free transfer

Go down

Boulahrouz signs a one-year contract with Feyenoord on a free transfer Empty Boulahrouz signs a one-year contract with Feyenoord on a free transfer

Post by Admin Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:56 am

Boulahrouz signs a one-year contract with Feyenoord on a free transfer 5477658127033ee31fb99fee0da03110
Famous Agen Bola indo11.com mentioned, Khalid Boulahrouz has signed a one-year contract with Feyenoord on a free transfer after his contract with Danish side Brondby expired and is delighted to have secured a return to his homeland.
Boulahrouz said: "This feels like coming home, though I am still used to getting back. I thought it was time to return to the Netherlands. When Feyenoord approached me, I had no second thought."
Boulahrouz hopes that he can help his new club secure a place in the group stages. He added: "I don't need to explain how important they [the qualifying games] are for the club. Can I be of value with my experience in the competition?
Not only in those matches but hopefully throughout the season I can convey my experience to the younger players.I am fit and feel good. I cannot wait to ger started and give everything for this club."

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas