Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navas committed to bring victory for Real Madrid

Go down

Navas committed to bring victory for Real Madrid Empty Navas committed to bring victory for Real Madrid

Post by Admin Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:26 am

Navas committed to bring victory for Real Madrid D2a01b3df90b4d7b94f769b6acf886db
Keylor Navas has shown his determination to bring success for Real Madrid after the club signed him on a six-year contract from Levante for an undisclosed fee.
Navas said: "I'd like to thank God, who has helped me achieve my dream, my boyhood dream, to reach these heights. I'd like to thanks Real Madrid for their faith in me. I can't wait to get started and to offer my best. I want to give my all and I'm proud to be at biggest club in world, it's great honour to be here.”
He added: "I'm over the moon, it's something I've always dreamed about and I will give my all in every training session and every game. I want to help this team to win titles - I will do everything in my power to be a success here." As pointed by Agen Bola indo11.com

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik