Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giaccherini supports Balotelli despite his absence and defects

Go down

Giaccherini supports Balotelli despite his absence and defects Empty Giaccherini supports Balotelli despite his absence and defects

Post by Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:05 am

Giaccherini supports Balotelli despite his absence and defects AmbW3O

Trustworthy Agen Bola Indo11.com revealed, Italy midfielder Emanuele Giaccherini throws his support to Balotelli, feeling he has a role to play despite not being included in Antonio Conte's first squad and believing the infamous forward can force his way back into the reckoning.
The midfielder said: "That decision was down to the coach. Mario is a great player who can be of use to the Nazionale in future, even though he has a few defects. There's nothing to say he won't be here next time."
He added: "Of course the fact Conte thinks so highly of me is a responsibility. The game against Holland on Thursday was the one that meant the most to me since I went into the Nazionale. As long as the coach gives me the opportunity to play, I will always be happy and at his disposal.”

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik