Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England Skipper Rooney Delighted with Switzerland Defeat

Go down

England Skipper Rooney Delighted with Switzerland Defeat Empty England Skipper Rooney Delighted with Switzerland Defeat

Post by Admin Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:54 am

England Skipper Rooney Delighted with Switzerland Defeat F886a14854a4499f64aab783cd255bfd
Manchester United and England captain Wayne Rooney is absolutely delighted with the Three Lions’ 2-0 defeat of Euro qualifying opponents Switzerland at Wembley.
Arsenal’s former Red Devils forward Danny Welbeck struck twice to seal the crucial victory for Roy Hodgson’s side.
"The result, I thought, was the most important thing," Rooney said, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“Obviously we wanted to play well and wanted a good performance, but I think it was vital we didn't lose.”
“We knew that and I also thought we played really well. We stuck to our game plan, we created chances, maybe could have been a couple of goals up at half-time.”
“I think it is probably our best performance since (the World Cup in) Brazil at home, at Wembley, but we have to keep going, have to keep working…”

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas