Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barcelona Defender Pique: I have no intention of leaving the best club in the world

Go down

Barcelona Defender Pique: I have no intention of leaving the best club in the world   Empty Barcelona Defender Pique: I have no intention of leaving the best club in the world

Post by Admin Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:46 am

Barcelona Defender Pique: I have no intention of leaving the best club in the world   3953b8f8b649e4e25a26ca8e7211bb5f
Barcelona’s Spanish center-back Gerard Pique has made it clear that he is eager to hang up his boots at the Camp Nou outfit in spite of interest from ex-club Manchester United.
"I love this club for its history, its style of play and its connection to Catalunya," said Pique, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“I love it here. I am at the best club in the world right now. I have no intention of leaving now or later. I've just signed a new contract and I want to retire a Blaugrana, just like (Carles) Puyol did.”
"You never know what the future holds, but right now, I love this city, I love the people in the club, and most importantly, I love the institution. I don't see myself leaving."

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas