Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gill intended to run for FIFA vice-presidency

Go down

Gill intended to run for FIFA vice-presidency   Empty Gill intended to run for FIFA vice-presidency

Post by Admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:48 am

Gill intended to run for FIFA vice-presidency   6c364b7ad08debcef47735393bea4181
Leading Agen Bola indo11.com highlighted, The Football Association (FA) vice-chairman David Gill is to stand for the FIFA vice-presidency and if elected, he will join FIFA's executive committee and replace Jim Boyce of Northern Ireland in 2015.
Gill said: "This is a decision I have been thinking about for some time. Although I had initially wanted to focus on developing my relatively new role within UEFA, I believe there is an opportunity, if elected, to use the FIFA position to make a real difference while complementing that ongoing work.”
He added: "Having sounded out many people across the game including fellow board members at Manchester United, the FA and UEFA, I would hope to make a positive contribution and use my candidacy to drive a debate for continued reform."

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas