Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Costa Talks up Decision to Quit AT Madrid for Chelsea

Go down

Costa Talks up Decision to Quit AT Madrid for Chelsea Empty Costa Talks up Decision to Quit AT Madrid for Chelsea

Post by Admin Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:17 am

Costa Talks up Decision to Quit AT Madrid for Chelsea Dc6dea7136a3056f1b50c4664d585708
Premier League star hitman Diego Costa has now explained the reason why he decided to part way with reigning La Liga champions Atletico Madrid and signed for Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea during the summer transfer window.
"I was extremely happy at Atletico and the last year when we achieved so much was the best year of my career as a footballer," said Costa, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“However, you always try to improve your life. The opportunity to join this tremendously important club came and while Atleti is a great team, this was a different league, one I'd always wanted to try.”
“People always used to say that my game would fit the Premier League perfectly and so the opportunity to sign for an extremely famous club like Chelsea made me super-excited.”

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik