Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man City Coach Pellegrini Urges Guardiola to Make EPL Move

Go down

Man City Coach Pellegrini Urges Guardiola to Make EPL Move Empty Man City Coach Pellegrini Urges Guardiola to Make EPL Move

Post by Admin Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:52 am

Man City Coach Pellegrini Urges Guardiola to Make EPL Move 4f48bb36d780463ec6d9d77dce795a49
Manchester City head coach Manuel Pellegrini has urged Bayern Munich’s former Barcelona gaffer Pep Guardiola to make a switch to the English top flight ahead of City’s Champions League clash against the Germans.
"I cannot read what will happen in the future but I am sure if sometime he arrives here, he will be a very important manager as he was in Barcelona and now at Bayern Munich. But it is impossible for me to know…," said Pellegrini, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
"I think that Pep is a very good manager, he demonstrated what he did in Barcelona and now at Bayern Munich but I think the most important thing for us is to try to make a very good game against a great team."

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik