Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup 2014: Dzeko will remember disallowed goal until the end of his life

Go down

World Cup 2014: Dzeko will remember disallowed goal until the end of his life Empty World Cup 2014: Dzeko will remember disallowed goal until the end of his life

Post by Admin Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:36 am

World Cup 2014: Dzeko will remember disallowed goal until the end of his life 0bf617f03177745fd5b4c3e80116d554
Bosnia-Herzegovina star Edin Dzeko regretted the disallowed goal during the clash against Nigeria. The loss had ended Bosnia's chances of reaching the last 16.
Dzeko said: "Despite the victory, we go home sad as we could've gone further. The goal they cancelled out against Nigeria I will remember until the end of my life." As highlighted by Agen Bola indo11.com
Pjanic was disappointed his team were unable to progress further and he also lamented his side's performance against Nigeria.
He added: "I'm glad I scored at the World Cup, but I am sorry that we did not achieve what we wanted. If we had a bit more luck we could have got out of the group. We gave our best and it was a great experience for us. In the second game we did not work hard, but we have to look forward."

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas