Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup 2014: Ivory Coast not clever enough in the match

Go down

World Cup 2014: Ivory Coast not clever enough in the match Empty World Cup 2014: Ivory Coast not clever enough in the match

Post by Admin Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:25 am

World Cup 2014: Ivory Coast not clever enough in the match 862620dbfc5bc412dbeac6921c39a107
Ivory Coast defender Kolo Toure revealed the lack of innovation results in the failure for the nation to advance to the second-round. Following the 1-1 draw with Greece, Ivory Coast ended the chance for next games.
The defender said: "Still I am very disappointed. I think we could manage our game, but we we very naive collectively. We were not smart and we all are sinking. I think I could have done better, the team could have done better, but we were very naive." As revealed by trustworthy Agen Bola indo11.com
Ivory Coast Coach Lamouchi stepped down following the nation’s exit. When it comes to Lamouchi's departure, Toure added: "I do not want to comment on the resignation of Sabri Lamouchi. This is a coach who has decided his future and he does what he wants.”

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik