Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea Attacker Schurrle Needs Time to Be More Sharper, Insists Mourinho

Go down

Chelsea Attacker Schurrle Needs Time to Be More Sharper, Insists Mourinho   Empty Chelsea Attacker Schurrle Needs Time to Be More Sharper, Insists Mourinho

Post by Admin Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:47 am

Chelsea Attacker Schurrle Needs Time to Be More Sharper, Insists Mourinho   Ce1ee34f6e0975f3fbc2867b15e719a1
According to Chelsea head coach Jose Mourinho, German attacker Andre Schurrle will only get sharper and sharper as the former Bayer Leverkusen star gets more games under his belt.
Schurrle impressed in their comfortable 3-0 defeat of Aston Villa.
“He really wanted to make an impact in that game, and his performance was really good. It was important for him to play 90 minutes,” said Mourinho, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“He was one of the guys, like the Brazilians, who reached the last stage of the World Cup, his holiday was very short.”
“In this last part of the World Cup, we had players in the same position: Ramires, Willian, Oscar and Schurrle. I couldn't say 'you four, holidays, I can do without you', because I couldn't do without them…”

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas