Indo11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea Boss Mourinho: I do not have secret to keep players happy

Go down

Chelsea Boss Mourinho: I do not have secret to keep players happy   Empty Chelsea Boss Mourinho: I do not have secret to keep players happy

Post by Admin Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:39 am

Chelsea Boss Mourinho: I do not have secret to keep players happy   5bc5656e4d200e033195beadec23926b
Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho is aware that some of his players are not happy at the moment but says he still focuses on bringing successes to the Stamford Bridger outfit rather than trying to make the players happy.
"I'm very club, club, team, team, club, group [orientated]," said Mourinho, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“I think everybody has to be ready to sacrifice for the team, to give everything for the team, to think about the team, not to be selfish. This is the way I want a team to be.”
“I think it is right when you say that players are unhappy or players are frustrated, that they need to be patient. I don't have a secret to keep players happy.”
“But the reality is that, to be professional and work at a high level, you don't need to be happy. All of them are professionals.”
"The team is more important than themselves, and the club [is]."

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 698

https://indo11.all-up.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik